Industry research and survey results estimate that the average medical practice in the United States spends approximately $83,000 every year on the administrative costs associated with physician insurance claims processing and collections. In addition, medical and practice support staff spends an average of 20 hours or more each week working on the medical billings and claims submission process.
And those figures don’t account for the portion of revenue lost on outstanding and unpaid claims. While administrative costs and procedures are a necessary component to any service provider, every dollar and hour spent on the medical billing services and claims process is an investment and resource being diverted from what matters most to every medical practitioner – offering patients the highest quality care possible. Learn more about proper coding, medical billing services, and physician management from the AAPC.com.
ML Billing, with offices in Los Angeles, Miami, and Chicago, was created to help healthcare providers focus on their patients while also benefiting from expert physician revenue management help, all while saving you money. Through practice management tailored to each client’s needs, we have helped countless medical practitioners in the exact ways they need, all while reducing our overhead costs.
A full-service medical billing management firm with 30 years of experience, we manage every aspect of the physician billing management process, increasing practice net revenue through payment collection and lower overall administrative costs to our clients. In 2016, ML Billing was named as Kareo’s medical billing service of the year!
What Biller and Coder Services does ML Billing Provide to Your Practice?
The award-winning team at ML Billing in Chicago provides solutions to the many physician biller and coder needs that impact medical practitioners from every medical specialty. These services include:
- Rapid, accurate claims submissions: We submit your claims electronically to Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS, and all commercial carriers, and we do it within 48 hours of receipt.
- Advanced Technology: Use of cutting edge healthcare biller and coder technology for each client, giving our team the flexibility to work with the various technology platforms used by each client.
- Speedy Service: Fast physician billing and payment posting turnaround. ML Billing will set up your office with a highly intuitive, HIPAA compliant document management system to securely store all of your Superbills and EOBs for a seamless cloud-based transfer from your office to ours.
- Multi-Lingual: Professional and experienced dedicated Physician Insurance Account Executives who speak Spanish, Polish, and Russian.
- Internet access to practice medical billing records: We give you secure access to your practice medical data online. Our system will allow you to look up practice information and run reports, including patient ledgers.
- Monitoring and advocacy: When we set up your account, we request copies of your practice’s contracts and related fee schedules. We use this information to set up our system profiles for your practice. We then monitor expected reimbursement to realized receipts, and appeal any underpayments and/or denials. When necessary, we directly contact your managed care representative to resolve any issues. We will keep you aware of these problems and their resolution every step of the way.
- Custom superbill design: We’ll design and maintain an easy-to-use superbill that is unique to your needs, so you can get the required physician information to us efficiently and accurately.
Get in Touch With Expert Medical Billing Management
Whether you are looking for one or all of the medical billing management services that we provide, ML Billing in Chicago can help you find success, eliminate time-consuming tasks, and improve your collection rates. To learn more about how we can assist you in saving money, contact us online or call us at (888) 719-7602 today. ML Billing services multiple locations with offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Miami.
Next, read our Frequently Asked Questions.