The team at ML Medical Billing in Los Angeles knows how difficult it can be for physicians to provide care to countless patients while also juggling practice management, billing, coding, and so much more. That is why our physician billing agency provides a wide array of outsourced medical biller and coder services meant to alleviate stress and give you more time to focus on your medical practice. Not only that, but we can help you receive more profits in less time. This is achieved by maximizing your reimbursements and lowering your labor cost.
To learn more, and to outsource your billing services, get in touch with us by calling (888) 719-7602 or filling out our online contact form to speak with an ML Medical Billing service representative. ML Billing has offices to service Miami, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Dedicated Account Executive
We assign a dedicated Account Executive to your service account to handle all aspects of your outsourced healthcare billing services needs — entering charges, submitting claims, sending patient statements, following up on accounts receivables and answering patient billing questions. This representative functions as the primary liaison with your practice so that all your medical billing service needs are met in a timely and efficient manner and provides services including software training/consulting, provider coding education, fee schedule modifications, industry awareness, PQRI/PQRS, monthly analysis reports, appeals, and start-up practice guidance.
The Revenue Cycle Management
Medical Bill Collections
Our aggressive follow-up methods allow us to maximize practice revenue, typically by an additional 10% – 20%, for our customers.
Full Revenue Cycle Management
We handle all aspects of the healthcare revenue cycle management outsourced process including:
Revenue Cycle Patient Collection Services
Insurance Accounts Receivable Clean-Up and Accounts Receivable Wind Down
Comprehensive Insurance Claims Follow-up Assistance
- We review all unpaid claims within 30-45 days of the initial medical billing date, appeal denials (bundling, medical necessity, etc.), resubmit claims for review when initial payment is inconsistent with typical doctor profile, and maintain managed-care contract profiles to assure proper reimbursement — a critical factor in maximizing collections.
In-house Patient Collections
- Don’t want to send your patients to an outside collections agency? We offer in-house soft and hard collections as an added medical billing outsourced service.
Full Cycle Reports and Analysis
We provide comprehensive monthly closing reports, which typically include:
- Summary of charges
- Accounts receivable analysis
- Multiple productivity reports
We will offer you a wide range of custom reports that will enable you to evaluate the unique structure of your practice. We will regularly consult with you to review your monthly reports.
Revenue Cycle Claim Scrubbing
- We supply the most current CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding expertise to minimize denials and unnecessary delays in reimbursement.
Full Cycle Charge Capture
- We take your superbills and post all charges using highly intelligent claim scrubbing technology for accuracy.
Full Cycle Claims Submission
- We electronically bill all payers and handle third-party billing, including Worker’s Compensation and liens.
Full Cycle Payment Posting
- We also post payments received to patient accounts (line item application allowing tracking of CPT reimbursement history). We post adjustments according to provider’s managed-care contract profiles, monitoring the profiles for reimbursement accuracy as outlined above.
Revenue Cycle Statements
- We send monthly statements to patients and follow up on non-payment by phone and mail. The patient billing cycle includes multiple statements, followed by delinquency notices.
Full Revenue Cycle Review
- We assist in fee-schedule review and updates to maximize the practice’s profitability.
Full Cycle Denial Management
- We follow up on every denied claim immediately to obtain a faster turnaround time for payment.
For more information on outsourced Revenue Cycle Management, visit Wikipedia.org.
Get In Touch with the Expert Medical Billers
Whether you need one or all of our outsourced medical practice management services, the team at ML Medical Billing in Chicago is here to help you. In addition to Los Angeles and Chicago, we also now handle outsourced medical billing and coding in Miami, Florida! To find out more about what our services can do for you, get in touch with us by filling out our online contact form or calling us today at (888) 719-7602. We have offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Miami.
Next, read about the medical specialties that ML Billing services.