Staying ahead of the curve when it comes to changes and updates to medical billing codes and insurance industry regulations and requirements can be a daunting, full time job. The regular challenges of managing the billing cycle in house can drain precious resources from your podiatry practice and distract from care, and the overall patient experience. Mistakes and oversights in medical coding and on insurance claims can also be costly, and result in delayed or denied claims, and ultimately less revenue.
If you are considering outsourcing medical billing and coding help for your podiatry practice, get in touch with the team at ML Medical Billing today by calling (888) 719-7602 or filling out our online contact form. With our help, you can eliminate confusing and distracting tasks and focus on providing care to your patients.
You Care, We Collect
At ML Medical Billing, we leverage over three decades of specializing solely on medical billing and practice management, in order to provide our podiatry clients with the most efficient and profitable billing services available in the industry. We manage the full billing cycle and deliver peace of mind along with a significant increase in profits, and practice efficiency for our clients.
How can ML Medical Billing help your podiatry practice?
ML Medical Billing Benefits and Services
- 30 years of experience in outsourcing medical billing, coding, and medical practice management
- Timely and accurate claims submission
- Monitoring and advocacy of managed-care contracts
- Reduce operational and administrative costs associated with running a billing department in-house
- CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding expertise
- Free up practice resources for patient care
- Increase collections by as much as 10%-20%
- State of the art cloud based billing software and technology
- Personalized service
- Experienced Account Executives fluent in Spanish, Polish, and Russian
We bill and collect payment for a range of podiatry treatments and specialties for our clients, including:
- Flat feet
- Corn and callous removal
- Hygienic and preventive care treatments
- Routine care
- Orthopedic shoe fitting, orthotics, insoles, casts
- Ingrown toenails
- Surgical reconstruction and microsurgery
- Physical exams
- Fractures and sports related injuries
- Physical therapy
- Diagnostic and imaging tests – MRI, X-ray, ultrasound
- General Podiatric Physician
- Podiatric Medical Physician
- Podiatric Orthopedic Physician
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Wound Care
- Podiatric Nurse
- Podiatry technician
- Podiatry Hygienists
- Foot Health Professional
- Podiatric Surgical Nurse
- Foot Hygienist
- Foot Health Practitioner
- Podiatric Medical assistant
- Podiatric Rheumatology
- Neuro-podiatrist (Neurology)
- Onco-podiatrist (Skin Cancers)/Podiatric Oncologist
- Podiatric Vascular Specialist
- Dermatological Podiatrist
- Diagnostic Podoradiologist (Radiology)
- Gerentological Podiatrist
- Podiatric Diabetologist – Diabetic care
- Podopaediatrics (Children’s foot and ankle conditions)
- Forensic Podiatry (crime scene investigations)
Learn More About Podiatry Billing and Coding Help
To learn more about how ML Medical Billing can help your podiatry practice maximize profits and cut administrative costs, contact us today at (888) 719-7602 or fill out our online contact form.
Try out our free online Profit Calculator for an estimate on the potential savings and profits available for your practice today.
Next, read about ambulatory surgical centers.