With more than three decades of experience providing outsourced medical practice management and full-service medical billing to psychotherapy, psychiatry, psychology, and behavioral health clients, ML Medical Billing has the knowledge base and skilled personnel necessary to increase revenue, and bring your practice into the 21st century. Schedule a consultation to learn more about how our account executives can help you by calling us or filling out the online contact form. We specialize in large practices but serve clients of every size as well throughout the U.S.
The rules and compliance requirements for Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance carriers are constantly changing. Many practices can lose out on tens of thousands of dollars annually in unpaid bills and insurance claims due to an incorrect or incomplete filing.
Our only business is generating more revenue and saving our clients time and money!
The Human Element
Each of our mental health practice clients is assigned a dedicated account executive who focuses specifically on your practice. Rather than impose rote systems, we will design a service package that will take your patient and practice needs into account, so that your practice can focus on its true purpose – exceptional patient care and service.
- A dedicated account executive with mental health practice management and billing experience
- Comprehensive collections and follow up on unpaid statements and claims
- Unique in-house patient collection services to avoid third-party collections agencies
- In-depth monthly activity and progress reports
- CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding expertise
- Electronic billing for multiple payers and third-party billing, as well as Worker’s Compensation and liens
- Fee schedule consultation and reviews
- Denial management
Try out our Profit Calculator for an estimate of the potential monthly and annual additional profit yield from using our services.
Next, read about obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) medical billing.