Credentialing is an overlooked part of many medical practices, but it shouldn’t be. It’s a complicated and stressful service, but it builds patient trust in your practice and shows that you are properly certified, trained, and specialized. Better yet, it ensures that you’ll always be paid for the important care and service you provide to your community.
At ML Medical Billing, we know how difficult it can be if your staff has to double up on other roles and responsibilities, and it’s understandable that you may not be dedicating the resources necessary to ensure your credentialing services are up to par, particularly while delivering the unsurpassed medical treatment upon which you’ve built your reputation and status.
We established our credentialing department to take stress off your plate so you can focus on your patients, have confidence that you’ll receive consistent revenue, and grow your business.
Let’s take a look at how our new credentialing department is crucial to the bottom line of your business.
The ML Medical Billing Credentialing Department Works with ALL Payers
ML Medical Billing’s credentialing department is designed to assist your practice in credentialing and contracting for all payers in all states, including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payers. We are easily able to handle:
- Initial applications
When you enlist us to help with your credentialing services, you’ll have a dedicated ML Medical Billing account manager to work with you on out-of-network denials when they arise so your provider and/or group can get enrolled with these plans quickly and easily without costing you extra time and money or interfering with your ability to provide top-quality patient care.
Our Credentialing Department Provides Advantages You Can Rely On
Since one of the core specialties at ML Medical Billing is credentialing, we have state-of-the-art techniques and software that help track applications, notes, effective dates, and address changes. In partnering with you, our sole focus is that your practice runs more efficiently and profitably.
In addition, you’ll receive other benefits, including:
- Experience in and knowledge of an ever-changing web-based industry
- Comprehensive understanding of this complex process, helping you focus on patient care and retention
- Accuracy, expertise, and proven ability to improve payments with current clients
- Relationships with payors at all levels means you get the best service possible
- Quick turnaround times
- Personalized email responses within 24 hours
- Payor applications sent out within 1 week once we receive all documentation
- No-hassle management of provider CAQH files with all necessary updates (including required quarterly attestations)
- Easy-to-view and -manage spreadsheets so you can check network status updates quickly and readily
- Your choice of services
- Monthly plan – Save time and money by signing up for our monthly service that includes everything you need to get credentialing done right
- À la carte plan – Great for practices who need assistance with 2-3 payers or with the upcoming Medicare revalidation
Whichever plan works best for you, you can be confident that it will fit your budget and ensure optimal profitability. You won’t find a better financial fit in the industry.
What does it all mean for you?
- Continued outstanding patient care
- Happier, healthier patients
- Increased revenues
- Consistent business growth
Find Out How to Benefit from ML Medical Billing’s Credentialing Department
For more information about our dedicated credentialing department and how you can use it to your advantage, contact the credentialing experts at ML Medical Billing today.