With the depth of services and procedures offered by a typical commercial medical laboratory, properly billing and following up on payment for services can be a daunting and exhaustive process, where inefficiencies or mistakes can lead to denied or unpaid claims, and thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
Our modern, state-of-the-art outsourced medical billing solutions allow us to increase profits and reduce costs for practices of every size by taking over the process and designing a customized service package ideally suited for your practice’s specific medical billing needs.
You Care, We Collect
Some of the many services and procedures that we bill for include:
- Immunology (Gel electrophoresis, enzyme immunoassay and radioimmunoassay, complement fixation testing, HPLC)
- Lyme Disease
- Microbiology/Mycology (aerobic/anaerobic bacterial culture, parasitology, mycology culture, Lyme IgG/IgM, Lyme confirmation by western blot, Mycobacterial culture, Chlamydia and GC by amplification technology)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Virology (Herpes Simplex, cytomegalovirus, respiratory viruses, enteroviruses, Varicella Zoster, Human Papilloma Virus, Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus Antigen, Influenza A/B Detection,
- Herpes Culture by Enzyme Linked Virus Inducible System (ELVIS) and Shell, Vial Rapid System, HIV Testing)
- Clinical Chemistry
- Dermatopathology (Special stains, immunochemical procedures, cutaneous Immunofluorescent biopsies, photomicrographs)
- Endocrinology (parathyroid hormone assays, thyroid dysfunction assays, carbohydrate metabolism adrenocortical/gonadal function)
- Immunodermatopathology (Antinuclear Antibodies (ANA), Antibody to DS-DNA, Centromeres Antibodies, Complement (CH50), Cutaneous Immunofluoroescence, Endomysial Antibodies, Extractable Nuclear Antibodies (ENA), Immuno-electrophoresis, Immuno-globulins (IgE), Porphyrins, Fractionation)
Let ML Medical Billing increase profits and slash administrative and operational costs for your laboratory practice today!
We will design a seamless, cost efficient plan to handle all of the billing and insurance claims for your laboratory. Taking advantage of our full-service medical revenue billing services will help your practice improve productivity and efficiency, and increase monthly revenue and profits.
By streamlining and outsourcing the administrative and personnel costs associated with handling the revenue billing and claims process in-house, we save our clients additional money and offer the freedom and peace of mind to focus on service.
We handle the full billings and claims cycle from start to finish so that you don’t have to worry about diverting time and resources to deal with insurance industry bureaucracy and red tape.
To learn more about how ML Billing can help your laboratory practice cut administrative costs and maximize profits, contact us today at (888) 719-7602, or fill out our online contact form. We have high volume expertise but serve practices of every size.
Next, read about mental health.