At ML Medical Billing, we’ve taken the guesswork and stress out of the medical billing and coding process. With over 30 years of experience offering practice management and medical billing solutions for infectious disease practices, we can help your practice increase revenue by as much as 10% to 20%.
How can ML Medical Billing maximize profits and cut administrative and operational costs at your infectious diseases practice?
- Comprehensive insurance claims follow up
- Custom “super bill” design and detailed reporting and analysis
- Aggressive in-house patient collections and follow up
- Claims scrubbing and submission
- Charge capture
- Denial management
- Post patient payments
- Post insurance payments
- Dedicated account executives
- A+ Customer Service
We will create a custom “super bill” designed specifically for your infectious disease practice. We bill for diagnostic testing and services for a range of infectious disease services and treatment including:
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Viral Hepatitis Overview
- West Nile Virus
- Whooping Cough (Pertussis)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Common Cold
- Poliomyelitis (Polio)
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Rubella (German Measles)
- Salmonella Infections
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- E. coli
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Influenza (Flu)
- Lyme Disease
Try our free online ML Medical Billing profit calculator to get an estimate on your practice’s monthly profit and expense savings potential!
Next, read about internal medicine.