With such a diverse and broad range of services and sub-specialties to take into account, general surgery practices face more challenges and complex coding requirements than other specialties when it comes to adequately billing and collecting payment for services. Successful reimbursements and claims approvals depend on accuracy, attention to administrative details, and dedicated financial and personnel resources that can distract from patient care and cost a practice more money.
ML Billing takes on all of the hassle and responsibility of the billing and claims submission process from start to finish. Our job is not complete until your practice has received payment for all services rendered. With detailed reporting capabilities and “super bill” design to address your practice’s specific needs, you can stay on top of the process while we do all of the heavy lifting!
ML Medical Billing can potentially increase your general surgery practice’s monthly profits by as much as 10-20%. Some of the many conditions and general surgery procedures we can bill for on behalf of your practice include:
- Bariatric (Weight loss)
- Colorectal (anal cancer, fistula, bowel obstruction, Crohn’s disease, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, rectal cancer, ulcerative colitis)
- Endocrine (Thyroid cancer, goiter, Cushing’s syndrome, hyperthyroidism)
- Esophageal cancer, GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- Gallbladder cancer
- Gastrointestinal tumors, small intestine cancer
- Liver tumors
- Pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Ablative therapies
- Endoscopy and microsurgeries
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery
- Whipple procedure
Try our free online ML Medical Billing profit calculator for estimates on your practice’s monthly profit and savings potential! We have locations in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Miami but serve clients throughout the U.S.
Next, read about infectious diseases.