Let ML Medical Billing maximize profits and reduce administrative and operational costs at your Durable Medical Equipment (DME) center. With the complexity of medical billing codes and the claims requirements imposed by Medicaid and Medicare, as well as private insurance companies, many practices forfeit an average of $80,000 per year on administrative costs and mishandled and unpaid claims due to filing and processing errors, according to industry research.
If you are interested in learning more about us and what ML Medical Billing can do for your DME center and if you are interested in outsourcing your billing services, or learning more about our specialties, get in touch with our team by calling (888) 719-7602 or filling out our online contact form today.
You Care, We Collect – The ML Medical Billing Difference
We have more than 30 years of experience outsourcing customized billing and practice management solutions to our clients throughout the United States, no matter what size the practice or the specialty. We will manage all aspects of the billing and payment collection cycle for your Durable Medical Equipment Center, and create a special “super bill” exclusive to your practice for a full range of products and services including:
- Air-fluidized beds and other support surfaces
- Blood sugar monitors
- Blood sugar (glucose) test strips
- Commode chairs
- Continuous passive motion (CPM) machine
- Hospital beds
- Infusion pumps and supplies
- Manual wheelchairs and power mobility devices
- Nebulizers and nebulizer medications
- Oxygen equipment and accessories
- Patient lifts
- Sleep apnea and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) devices and accessories
- Suction pumps
- Traction equipment
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy pumps and related supplies and accessories
How can ML Medical Billing earn more revenue and slash or eliminate administrative costs for your durable medical equipment practice?
We will work with your practice on an individual basis to determine the best service package for your individual needs. We have helped our clients increase revenue by as much as 10%-20%, by successfully collecting payment on all outstanding invoices, and lowering or eliminating the administrative costs associated with maintaining a billing and claims department in-house.
Some of the many ML Medical Billing solutions available to your durable medical equipment include:
- Rapid electronic claims submission to Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS, and all insurers within 48 hours of receipt.
- Cloud-based integrative billing and coding technology designed for each client
- HIPAA compliant document management system
- Dedicated Account Executives
- Secure access to your practice medical data online with report generating capabilities
- Regular monitoring of fee schedules and managed care contracts
- Claims submission/scrubbing/denial management and appeals/payment posting
- Custom superbill design
- A+ Customer Service
Get In Touch Today
Let ML Medical Billing increase your profits and cut or eliminate the administrative costs at your Durable Medical Equipment practice today. Call (888) 719-7602 today, or contact us online. We have office locations in Los Angeles, Miami, and Chicago but serve clients throughout the U.S. We are more than happy to provide references.
Try our free online ML Billing profit calculator today!
Next, read about medical billing for family medicine.