As one of the most innovative and constantly evolving fields in medicine, medical dermatology practices are always adding new services, technology, and procedures that can make staying on top of the billing and medical coding process a challenge, even for the most efficient and well-run practices.
ML Medical Billing ONLY handles billing services for dermatological services and treatments that are billed through insurance, which excludes cosmetic procedures. Our services are designed to handle the billing and claims process for medical dermatology procedures, such as skin cancer treatments and Mohs surgery, which are billed through insurance.
- State-of-the-art technology and cloud-based software
- Customizable “superbill” capabilities designed to meet each dermatology client’s unique specifications
- Secure and accurate electronic claims submission within 48 hours of receipt
- Dedicated account executives
- Detailed reports and Internet-based client access to all patient and account information
- Aggressive payment collection and follow-up
- HIPPA compliance
- Tracking of coding changes and updates, like ICD-10
With our services, we have helped countless medical dermatology clients throughout the U.S. increase their practice revenue by as much as 10%-20% through increased billing and outstanding payment collection, as well as through the additional savings of administrative and overhead costs associated with maintaining a billing and insurance claims department in-house.
- Acne and Acne Scarring
- Alopecia Areata
- Eczema and Dermatitis
- Hair Loss
- Nail fungus
Try our online billing service ML Medical Billing profit calculator to get an estimate of your potential earnings from working with ML Medical Billing.
Next, read about DME medical billing.