At ML Medical Billing, we manage all aspects of the claims processing and billing cycle to allow our chiropractic clients to focus practice time and resources on patient care. Managing the billing process and navigating the complicated rules and regulations of multiple insurance companies can be an unnecessary drain on resources for your practice.
By outsourcing your chiropractic billing, coding, and claims processing, you and your team are free to focus on the needs of your practice. You will find that you not only have less stress from having to handle complicated billing tasks but also more time for your medical care. To learn more about us, our specialties, and how ML Medical Billing can help you, call us or fill out the online contact form. We proudly serve practices of all sizes but specialize in large group practices.
We help make our chiropractic clients’ lives easier by taking on the responsibility of billing and coding, as well as the insurance claims submission and follow-up process from start to finish.
With dedicated and skilled account executives and a full range of state-of-the-art, cloud-based software and technology, we ensure that our clients are paid for their services in an organized and timely manner, without having to waste additional time, energy, and money on navigating the billing process, or the hassles associated with dealing with insurance companies.
- Chiropractic manipulation and adjustments
- Ultrasound for heat therapy and massage
- Diathermy for heat treatments and massage
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators)
- Traction massage
- Infrared radiation
- Cold laser therapy
- Ergonomics modification
- Pelvic stabilization exercises
- Patient education (nutrition counseling, lifestyle modification therapy)
With over 30 years of experience focusing exclusively on outsourcing medical billing, coding, and practice management, we offer a comprehensive set of services designed to eliminate inefficiency and waste and to increase the overall profitability of your chiropractic office.
How can ML Medical Billing make your chiropractic office more profitable and efficient?
- Processing all invoices
- Claims submission
- Patient statements
- Accounts receivable follow up
- Detailed monthly analysis and reports
- Handle Appeals
- Start-up practice consulting
- Aggressively follow up on collections
- Insurance Claim Follow-up
- Customizable reports and analysis
- Claims denial management
- Customer service and patient billing questions
- Software training and consulting
- Coding education for providers
- Fee schedule modifications
- Industry awareness
- Dedicated account executives
Next, read about dermatology.