The range of services provided by the typical cardiology practice can make the billing and coding process especially complicated and time-consuming. At ML Medical Billing, we specialize in creating unique billing and practice management solutions designed to take our cardiology clients’ specific billing needs into account, in order to maximize profits and reduce or eliminate the administrative costs associated with maintaining a billing department in-house.
We have over 30 years of experience managing of the billing and insurance claims process for practices of various sizes, so our clients are free to focus their time, energy, and practice resources on patient care. Get in touch with ML Medical Billing by calling (888) 719-7602 to learn more about us and our specialties.
How Can ML Medical Billing increase revenue and reduce costs for your cardiology practice?
- We offer rapid and accurate claims submission and follow-up. All claims are submitted electronically within 48 hours of receipt.
- Modern cloud-based medical billing and coding technology.
- Secure, HIPAA compliant document management system set up.
- Customizable “super bill” designed specifically for your cardiology practice.
- Professional and experienced dedicated Physician Insurance Account Executives.
- Round the clock online access to patient records, files, and claims forms.
- Monitoring and advocacy on managed-care contracts and fee schedules.
- Regular monitoring of expected reimbursement to realized receipts.
- Appeal all underpayments and/or claims denials.
ML Medical Billing will design a detailed, custom super bill exclusively for your practice, and manage the full revenue cycle from invoice to receipt of final payment. We bill for a range of cardiology treatments, diagnostic tests, and procedures including:
- Preventive care
- Physical exam
- Blood glucose and lipids tests
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Electrocardiography stress test
- Holter monitor (ambulatory electrocardiography)
- Cardiac catheterization
- EPS (Electrophysiology study)
- Tilt table test
- Myocardial biopsy
- TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement)
- Chest X-ray
- MRA (magnetic resonance angiography)
- Duplex/vascular ultrasound
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)
- Stress echocardiogram
- TEE (trans esophageal echocardiogram)
- Cardiac angiogram/coronary angiography
- Blood volume test
- PET scan (heart positron emission tomography)
- MUGA (multigated acquisition scan)
- Nuclear exercise stress test
- Pharmacological nuclear stress test
- Hemodynamic tests
- Cardiac catheter
- Stent placement
- CAS (carotid angioplasty and stenting)
- Percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty
- EECP (Enhanced external counter pulsation)
- LVAD (left ventricular assist device)
Outsourcing Medical Billing Services for Cardiologists
Learn more about how ML Medical Billing can help your cardiology practice earn more and spend less on administrative and operational costs today! Call (888) 719-7602 today, or contact us online. Try our free online ML Billing Profit Calculator today for an estimate on your practice’s potential monthly profits! We have offices located in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Miami but serve practices of varying sizes throughout the United States.
Next, read about Chiropractic Medical Billing.