Navigating the medical billing, insurance claims, and payment landscape can be complex and frustrating for even the smallest of practices. Putting in the time and effort to collect on payment for services for practices as broad and diverse as ambulatory surgery centers can be a downright herculean task.
At ML Medical Billing, we have spent over three decades specializing exclusively in outsourcing medical billing, outsource medical coding, and practice management solutions for large and small practices throughout the United States so that our clients can focus on what brought them to medicine in the first place – caring for patients. Get in touch with our account executives today by calling us or filling out the online contact form for more information.
With the coming transition from ICD-10 to the ICD-10 coding system, as well as the varying filing requirements for Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurers, an efficient, experienced, and dedicated team of medical billing and coding experts is essential to get paid in full and get paid on time. That’s where ML Medical Billing comes in.
- Manage all aspects of patient billing services to free up time and resources at your practice.
- Invest in the software and personnel necessary to increase collections so that our clients don’t have to.
- Provide CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding expertise to ensure that all claims are paid promptly and in full.
- Evaluate reimbursement rates and managed care contracts.
- Personalized service and dedicated account executives with an average of five years of exclusive medical billing and coding experience.
This is just a small example of the services available to our ambulatory surgery center clients. We offer billing and claims submission and follow-up services for a broad range of ambulatory surgery center procedures, including:
- Plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures
- Pain management
To learn more about medical billing for outpatient care, visit WebMD.com.
Next, read about anesthesiology.