Established in 1985, ML Medical Billing is a family-owned local company that services over 150 clients nationally between our branches in Illinois, Florida, and California. Simply put, we get you paid faster and easier. With ML Medical Billing, there’s no more worrying about costly employee benefits and salaries, absences, employee turnover, continuing education and claims/statement mailing costs. We work to outsource your billing process to increase revenue and slash administrative costs for our clients. As a full-service medical billing firm, we handle all aspects of the collections, A/R, and claims submission process for practices of all sizes.
And those figures don’t account for the portion of revenue lost on outstanding and unpaid claims. While administrative costs and procedures are a necessary component to any service provider, every dollar and hour spent on the medical billing services and claims process is an investment and resource being diverted from what matters most to every medical practitioner – offering patients the highest quality care possible.
Some of the many services we offer to help our clients maximize their profit potential and eliminate the added expense and the lost productivity of running a billing department in-house include:
- Rapid, accurate claims submissions: We submit your claims electronically to Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS, and all commercial carriers, and we do it within 48 hours of receipt.
- Advanced Technology: Use of cutting-edge healthcare biller and coder technology for each client, giving our team the flexibility to work with the various technology platforms used by each client.
- Speedy Service: Fast physician billing and payment posting turnaround. ML Medical Billing will set up your office with a highly intuitive, HIPAA compliant document management system to securely store all of your Superbills and EOBs for a seamless cloud-based transfer from your office to ours.
- Multi-Lingual: Professional and experienced dedicated Physician Insurance Account Executives who speak Spanish, Polish, and Russian.
- Internet access to practice medical billing records: We give you secure access to your practice medical data online. Our system will allow you to look up practice information and run reports, including patient ledgers.
- Monitoring and advocacy: When we set up your account, we request copies of your practice’s contracts and related fee schedules. We use this information to set up our system profiles for your practice. We then monitor expected reimbursement to realized receipts, and appeal any underpayments and/or denials. When necessary, we directly contact your managed care representative to resolve any issues. We will keep you aware of these problems and their resolution every step of the way.
- Custom superbill design: We’ll design and maintain an easy-to-use superbill that is unique to your needs, so you can get the required physician information to us efficiently and accurately.
With an average of five years of outsourcing industry experience, our staff is well-equipped to increase your practice’s collections by as much as 10% – 20%. Throughout our decades in business, we’ve had hundreds of happy clients in every state in the U.S. and within every medical specialty.
- Competitive rates with no hidden fees
- Prioritize patient relations to protect your referral base
- High-functioning, low-cost cloud-based software
- State-of-the-art denial management tracking
- 98% Clean Claim submission
- Experienced with unique practices; courtesy, concierge, out of network
- Proven methods to win appeals
- Affiliations and resources
- Free document management system
- Aggressive claims collection
- Custom reporting on your financial progress
- Analyze industry and carrier benchmarks
- Complete revenue cycle outsourcing
- Coding and billing audits
- High-level consulting
- Credentialing services
Every practice’s needs are different, and we’ll design a custom outsource plan to fit the needs of each client. For over three decades we’ve built our reputation on the basis of one satisfied customer at a time. Find out how our unique and all-inclusive approach to medical billing can potentially return tens of thousands of dollars to your practice each year.
With our support, you can increase practice revenue and minimize administrative costs and hassles. Fill out our online contact form or call us today to learn more about how our custom services can increase profits and decrease expenses as soon as possible. We’re more than happy to provide references.
Next, read our services page.