At ML Medical Billing, we take a high-volume, expert approach to helping you solve a basic problem: How to capture every penny without wasting valuable resources on the time-consuming, complicated, and often tedious necessity of bill collection and claims processing. Simply put, we get you paid faster and easier.
Established in 1985, ML Medical Billing is a family-owned company that services more than 150 practices nationally between our branches in Illinois, Florida, and California.
With ML Medical Billing, there’s no more worrying about costly employee benefits and salaries, absences, employee turnover, continuing education, and claims/statement mailing costs. We outsource your billing process to increase revenue and slash administrative costs. As a full-service medical billing firm, we handle all aspects of the collections, A/R, and claims submission process for practices of all sizes.
Our highly trained and experienced executives stay ahead of the curve when it comes to new rules, regulations, and industry trends that could affect the business end of your practice. We recognize when your needs change and we make the necessary adjustments for you.
Industry research and survey results estimate that the average medical practice in the United States spends approximately $83,000 every year on the administrative costs associated with physician insurance claims processing and collections. In addition, medical and practice support staff spends an average of 20 hours or more each week working on the medical billings and claims submission process.
Those figures don’t account for the portion of revenue lost on outstanding and unpaid claims. While administrative costs and procedures are a necessary component to any service provider, every dollar and hour spent on the medical billing services and claims process is an investment and resource being diverted from what matters most to you: Offering patients the highest quality care possible.
And with ML Medical Billing, you get the highest quality care possible, too. We come to your office to analyze how your practice works. We get to know you and all of your staff members so that we can improve your efficiency and match you with the perfect ML account executive.
We help you streamline your systems and processes. We identify areas of confusion for your patients and help you clarify them. We even set up text and email billing reminders that make it easier for your patients to pay you on time.
Our team of career billers and coders work on 24/7 cycles so that your payments are processed round the clock. You can call our full revenue cycle teams any time of day to get the individualized, “big picture” attention you deserve.
As a full-service medical billing management firm with more than 30 years of experience serving small and large practices, ML Medical Billing can manage every aspect of the physician billing management process. Our clients see increased practice net revenue through payment collection and lower overall administrative costs. In fact, we’re so good at increasing revenue for our clients that, in 2016, ML Medical Billing was named as Kareo’s medical billing service of the year!
Some of the ways we help you maximize your profit potential include:
- Rapid, accurate claims submissions: We submit your claims electronically to Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS, and all commercial carriers … and we do it within 48-hours of receipt.
- Advanced Technology: Use of cutting-edge healthcare biller and coder technology for each client gives our team the flexibility to work with our clients’ various technology platforms.
- Speedy Service: Fast physician billing and payment posting turnaround. ML Medical Billing will set up your office with a highly intuitive, HIPAA-compliant document management system to securely store all of your Superbills and EOBs for a seamless, cloud-based transfer from your office to ours.
- Multilingual: Professional and experienced dedicated Physician Insurance Account Executives who speak Spanish, Polish, and Russian.
- Internet access to practice medical billing records: We give you secure access to your practice medical data online. Our system allows you to look up practice information and run reports, including patient ledgers.
- Monitoring and advocacy: When we set up your account, we request copies of your practice’s contracts and related fee schedules. We use this information to set up our system profiles for your practice. We then monitor expected reimbursement to realize receipts and appeal any underpayments and/or denials. When necessary, we directly contact your managed care representative to resolve any issues. We will keep you aware of these problems and their resolution every step of the way.
- Custom superbill design: We’ll design and maintain an easy-to-use superbill that is unique to your needs, so you can get the required physician information to us efficiently and accurately.
With an average of five years of outsourcing industry experience, our staff is well equipped to increase your practice’s collections by as much as 10% – 20%. Throughout our decades in business, we’ve had hundreds of happy clients in every state in the U.S., within every medical specialty, and of every size, from single practices to medical centers.
Our team knows that effectively outsourcing medical billing and coding can make a major difference in the way that you handle your everyday work. In order to provide you with the best services possible, we provide the latest in outsourced billing services:
- Competitive rates with no hidden fees
- Prioritize patient relations to protect your referral base
- High-functioning, low-cost, cloud-based software
- State-of-the-art denial management tracking
- 98% Clean Claim submission
- Experienced with unique practices; courtesy, concierge, out of network
- Proven methods to win appeals
- Affiliations and resources
- Free document management system
- Aggressive claims collection
- Custom reporting on your financial progress
- Analyze industry and carrier benchmarks
- Complete revenue cycle outsourcing
- Coding and billing audits
- High-level consulting
- Credentialing services
We design a custom outsource plan to fit your specific needs. That’s how we’ve built our reputation on the basis of one satisfied customer at a time. Find out how our unique and all-inclusive approach to medical billing can potentially return tens of thousands of dollars to your practice each year.
Whether you are looking for a new medical biller or are considering outsourcing outside billing and coding services for the first time, we can help.
With our support, you can increase practice revenue and minimize administrative costs and hassles. Fill out our online contact form or call us today for a free assessment to learn more about how our custom services can increase profits and decrease expenses as soon as possible. We’re more than happy to provide references.
Next, read our services page.